Monday, January 24, 2011

MAC Pro Concealer... Almost

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer $16.50


I was excited about a longwear concealer.  Most of the concealers I have tried do not last as long as I would like.  Now that I am a BIT older, I am finding I need to wear concealer everyday. I am not a " touch up" kinda person so I need it to last.

You know that swoony feeling you get when you know you've  purchased the "one"? This one seemed a dream, it became one with my skin, did not crease. It was almost like a stain  - it didn't just sit on top of my skin.

But then... That friggin' container!! Jeeeeeez!!  it let's out enough product to cover your ENTIRE face. This is a highly pigmented product. you need very little maybe a bit more than a pin. The glass container has a pump that let's out a tremendousI waste enough for about 5 or more applications. No joke. this pisses me off. Who wants to waste money, right? An mua at MAC suggested I find another container and transfer the contents. No thanks. I am just going to find something else.

No comments: